UPSC Super Simplified provides you the best Essay guidance to maximize your score in UPSC CSE Mains Exam. Essay Course is designed to offer unique solutions to Mains Essay paper with lectures, adequate practice and mentoring inbuilt in the course.
STARTING – JUNE 6, 2021
(10 Essays for practice)
Under the guidance of
Yogesh Deokar (Appeared CSE interview 2016, 2018)
Mayur Barbole (Appeared CSE interview 2018, 2019)
Dr. Gaurav J. Sontake (Founder : UPSC Super Simplified)
₹5500/- ₹4500/- (Limited period offer)
What you will get:
- Introductory session on “how to write an essay”
- Consolidated Question Paper-cum-Answer booklet (8 Tests : PDF File)
- Test Discussion & Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Evaluated Answer Booklet by mentors with proper feedback, comments & guidance
- Important handouts
- Quotes and statistics books
- One on one session with mentor
- Test 1 to Test 6 will be a single essay test of 90 minutes. Goal of these six tests is to understand the demand of UPSC and prepare important topics.
- Test 7 and Test 8 will be Mock tests of three hours. In these tests, we expect students to attempt Essays in a time bound manner in a UPSC like environment.
- UPSC Super Simplified material is for the individual only. In case a student is found involved in any violation of copyrights of UPSC Super Simplified material, the admission to the module will be cancelled.
- Fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
- UPSC Super Simplified reserves all rights related to admission.
- UPSC Super Simplified reserves all rights to make any changes in test series schedule/test writing days and timing etc., if need arises.
- Aspirants can reschedule the test date based on their plan. (POSTPONE, BUT NOT PREPONE)
- Test Discussion will be held within a week after test Date.
- Copies will be evaluated within a week after submission.
For more details, contact us on +91-7827779142 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org