“If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are father, the mother and the teacher.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. Analyse. (2017)
Corruption is thought to come from the minds of the people. It all comes down to how people think, what they believe, how they act, and what they do. Corruption is caused by a person having an unethical thought process. The most important and long-term way to deal with this is to instill more and more ethical and moral values in people from a young age.
Role of Father, Mother, and Teacher
- Parents, teachers, family, and society all have a big impact on how a child grows up. They all play a big part in how the child grows up as a whole.
- A child is like her mother. The mother is the child’s best friend and first teacher. There are so many things to learn about the world from the mom. It is from her mother that the child learns about love and compassion and how to treat others. She also teaches the child about ethics. The child wants to be like her when she grows up.
- When a child grows up, the values of his or her mother show through. This is important so that the child can deal with growing problems like old age, peace and harmony, patriarchy, and sustainability in a kind way.
- All but a few of the children look up to their father as a role model. Children learn how to be responsible, disciplined, consistent, fearless, and more from their father.
- It’s important for parents to help their children be positive, healthy, and a good lifelong learner. This helps the child act in an ethical way that includes moral values for the rest of his or her life.
- A teacher broadens a child’s view of the world and how to learn. Classroom learning under the influence of a teacher gives us the spark for new ideas that are important for our social and economic development. A teacher teaches kids about the values in our history, such as constitutional values and professional ethics, as well as skills they need to be able to get a job.
So, the way a child’s character is formed at a young age will help him or her be honest, inspired, and responsible in making good decisions. That’s why it is right to say, “Parents and teachers can play a bigger role in making the country clean and becoming a country of beautiful minds.”